Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
I'm sorry .I have done all I could do, all anyone could do .

Reactions: Wolf

·
Registered
92 Posts
On the Note go into Bluetooth settings and
under MY DEVICE check the box for Only visible with paired devices then scan.

Yes. It's obviously my phone. I might have two many bluetooth devices on it. I will try again in the morning.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My stereo wont connect to my android phone through bluetooth. Has always connected within a couple of minutes but it stopped doing that. I have tried pairing again and connecting. My phone says I'm connected but the slingshot doesnt think so. I've tried manually pairing and connecting several times. Any suggestions? Thanks. BTW I have a 2019 SL less than one year old.

·
Sam, Gail & Snazzy
1,011 Posts
My stereo wont connect to my android phone through bluetooth. Has always connected within a couple of minutes but it stopped doing that. I have tried pairing again and connecting. My phone says I'm connected but the slingshot doesnt think so. I've tried manually pairing and connecting several times. Any suggestions? Thanks. BTW I have a 2019 SL less than one year old.
Hello Dave T, This may be because of an update on your phone. You need to check with the Owners Manual for your Slingshot and see what model phones and issues work with the entertainment systems. There may be some updates are are affecting you bluetooth connection. This would be the first thing I would suggest.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts