Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We should be getting an SS very very soon! This will be the #1 place to see ALL of the updates on the kit. Its time for a front row seat on how a turbo kit is developed and tested. Now... I have a little teaser pic of a part that we already developed.... Can you guess what it is? You will get your answer once final kit is released!

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Looks like a beautiful weld on a piece off the soon to be Alpha SS turbo kit. Im guessing it's for the wastegate.

Reactions: Turbosling

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
:muted: Surprised you have not received your SS yet in AZ!
This purchase hasnt gone very smoothly, so it doesn't surprise me that AZ hasn't received any yet.

I'll just keep riding my sportbike while I keep impatiently waiting.....:banghead:

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Can't wait to see the final product.
Be interesting to see what kind of hp it'll produce.:):cool:
Ct does not want a super high HP monster so it will be modest with around a 100hp bump. The components/kit will easily deliver 300+ but I want to wait and do that on my own SS and not CT's in case something would let go.

·
Vendor
5,411 Posts
Ct does not want a super high HP monster so it will be modest with around a 100hp bump. The components/kit will easily deliver 300+ but I want to wait and do that on my own SS and not CT's in case something would let go.
Modest he says.......LMAO. 100 extra hp. That thing is gonna be stoooopid powerful. That'll be like a regular sports car with 600hp.

·
Registered
513 Posts
We should be getting an SS very very soon! This will be the #1 place to see ALL of the updates on the kit. Its time for a front row seat on how a turbo kit is developed and tested. Now... I have a little teaser pic of a part that we already developed.... Can you guess what it is? You will get your answer once final kit is released!
Perhaps Polaris can use a lesson on how to weld :D:D
I wonder how much HP stock clutch is capable of holding..

1 - 20 of 26 Posts