Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AlphaGroupBuy.jpg
With the success of our supercharger group buy, we decided we should show some love to those who want a turbo system. That being said, we are opening a group buy for 10 turbo kits! This will be our standard kit set at 6psi with our race exhaust, this will be good for 250whp. This kit has been tested and proven for daily use as well as the track, we were able to run a 11.3 second ¼ mile on this exact kit. With room to grow, this is the perfect turbo kit for those who are looking for safe reliable boost with the ability to increase horsepower to reach the 500whp level with a built engine. We have many colors to choose from for the charge piping: wrinkle red, wrinkle black, candy red, blue, gloss red, gloss black,

turbo silver, LE black, LE orange, Orange Madness, etc. Kit will include everything you need to have your sling running and driving at the group price of only $4250- which includes the cost of the tune and shipping! This comes out to be a $600+ savings! Give us a call at 715-600-2024 or order on our website at Alpha Powersport-Turbo Kit. If ordering from our website, use discount code "TURBOSLING" to get the group buy pricing.

Get yours today as we have never done a turbo sale at this great price. Kits will ship once all 10 kits are sold, making this a true group buy. We will update this page with each order we receive to keep everyone updated and able to see how close we are to our requirement of 10 kits.

AlphaTurbo.jpg
Turbo1.jpg
Elbow.jpg
SLRSCHTurbo.jpg

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How much for install?
If you have it installed in house by us it is $500, feel free to give us a call at 715-600-2024 if you would like to schedule a time. Otherwise check with your local dealer to get a quote if you are looking to have it installed elsewhere.

Thanks!

·
Registered
27 Posts
I think the code was for 10 kits only. Don't know how many would be left since about a month ago there was about 4 left. I called and asked about the turbo header and I was told that it wouldn't be needed unless I was going to be doing a bigger build on the engine. Not doing a big build yet. Just a FYI if your considering it. I was going to buy the header too but decided not to. If they did sell all, I hope to get my kit soon.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Okay I just ordered the turbo with the race exhaust. Do I need to now add an exhaust system to it? if so what are the best recommendations? Also I am seeing many posts about people blowing the engine. Most feed back states these are likely user related errors. How do I need to change driving style and what gauges should I buy? Forgive me if these are ignorant questions

·
Registered
891 Posts
Okay I just ordered the turbo with the race exhaust. Do I need to now add an exhaust system to it? if so what are the best recommendations? Also I am seeing many posts about people blowing the engine. Most feed back states these are likely user related errors. How do I need to change driving style and what gauges should I buy? Forgive me if these are ignorant questions[/QUOTE
I love the alpha turbo have now 35.000 miles on it with no problems

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Okay I just ordered the turbo with the race exhaust. Do I need to now add an exhaust system to it? if so what are the best recommendations? Also I am seeing many posts about people blowing the engine. Most feed back states these are likely user related errors. How do I need to change driving style and what gauges should I buy? Forgive me if these are ignorant questions
The "race exhaust" is your exhaust system. You don't need to buy anything else, unless you wanted to upgrade (if they let you pay the difference) to their quieter side exhaust.

If you stay red spring our red and natural spring (boost levels), you will be just fine and I highly doubt you will hurt the motor if you install it correctly and don't do really long burnouts with no air running through the intercooler.

I suggest you buy an AEM Failsafe gauge, as it is one gauge and does both AFR and boost. It also will log data if you chose to use this option.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey Chris,

Thank you for the order! I see you ordered the Welter system as well, great choice it is an excellent setup. Like others have said, it mainly comes down to improper installation. If you are not having it installed by a professional make sure to read the directions all the way through before installing.

We offer a complete gauge package as well. This uses Innovate boost and air/fuel gauges, here is the link that includes the center windshield support if you don't already have one. Alpha Gauge Package + Center Support

1 - 16 of 16 Posts