Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
181 - 200 of 238 Posts

· Registered
1,916 Posts
Thanks man it was not that bad. Just alot of learning for the first time
I bet you guys have that thing so mapped out now you could probably start doing Ohio turbo installs on the weekends!:)
Make sure you post up your thoughts after that ECU gets plugged in. It's so fun to see these getting installed and hearing the reactions. I am very happy you guys finally got your hands on it!:woot:

· Registered
430 Posts
I bet you guys have that thing so mapped out now you could probably start doing Ohio turbo installs on the weekends!:)
Make sure you post up your thoughts after that ECU gets plugged in. It's so fun to see these getting installed and hearing the reactions. I am very happy you guys finally got your hands on it!:woot:
That's funny we were talking about that as we put mine on Sunday. Can't wait to fire her up. Will post everything when done.

· Registered
5,881 Posts
I plan on running my up on the top side tomorrow. I want to see just how evil it is with the baffles in. I have my favorite 2 mile stretch calling my name. I will put the camera where you can see the gauge and my phone in speedometer mode. I just think 140 is going to be a tough pull for the cinder block aerodynamic styling of the SS.

Reactions: Pigmanfu
181 - 200 of 238 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.