Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FOR SALE: Alpha Stage 2 Turbo Kit

Installed on Slingshot SE 2016.5 and has around 12k miles on kit total (i'm the second owner). I have been running 5psi of boost on stock motor with a tune from Bob at OBD Diagnostics. Reason for sale is i'm putting my slingshot back to stock and selling it.

Kit includes...
  • Precision 5558 CEA turbo with .63 exhaust housing installed
  • Upgraded side exhaust $899 option with bungs for both 02 sensor and a wideband sensor
  • Standard race exhaust will be included
  • Upgraded Alpha turbo header - $1,000 option
  • Precision PW39 Wastegate
  • NGK LFR7A spark plugs
  • 60lb fuel injectors
  • Oil feed line with custom oil drain line
  • Oil pan
  • Alpha intercooler
  • All turbo charge pipes, silicon couplers, and clamps
  • Everything powder coated in Flat Black Metallic
  • Air box with freshly cleaned and oiled K&N filter
  • Custom locking hardware for turbo flange
  • Custom Stage 8 locking hardware for turbo hotside to exhaust
  • Installation instructions included with additional side notes from a user on this forum
Info on kit can be found at Slingmods website.

What you need to complete this kit...
  • The Alpha turbo tune from Bob at Mefiburn - send your ECM to him and pay - I will advise how to do this
  • Tial BOV - didn't include one because I'm using it on a new build.
  • 2 bar MAP sensor- I accidentally broke it when taking it off. Replacement sensor is about $60 and i will include the pigtail
  • Oil pan needs a bung welded for oil return.
There is over $6,000 in this kit and is likely one of the most sorted kits that you will find out there. Only reason i'm selling it at this price because the turbo could be serviced due to have a very slight leak from the drain side. Leak was minor enough that i was able to still drive my slingshot without issues. Everything is off the machine and ready to ship. Here's a link included some videos of the install on my slingshot and clip of a short run. Slingshot

1 - 5 of 5 Posts