1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Vendor
5,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone. :)

The new Alpha Powersport Variable Exhaust System is
**IN STOCK & READY FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPMENT!!**

We’ve listened to the feedback of the consumer and partnered up with Alpha PowerSport to launch the first electronically adjustable exhaust system for the Polaris Slingshot. This exhaust system comes with a variable electronic butterfly valve that allows you to go from a Stock Exhaust Note to Open Header Loud and everything in between, simply by pressing a button on the provided key fob!

This is the first exhaust system we’ve tested that truly has something for everyone! The exhaust system retails for $749.. but we’re offering 10% OFF for the first 20 units sold + Free Shipping!!
Use code: ALPHA10 at checkout to redeem this introductory price.

More Info here: Polaris Slingshot Electronically Adjustable Exhaust System
Check out the review and installation videos we’ve done below:

·
Thank You All, You Know Who You Are!
3,704 Posts
Sure wait until I get the side exit and install a turbo. Thanks guys.;) It does look like the perfect solution.

So it is variable, not just on\off?

·
Vendor
5,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sure wait until I get the side exit and install a turbo. Thanks guys.;) It does look like the perfect solution.

So it is variable, not just on\off?
Yep, totally variable. :) It has two buttons, but when you let your finger off the button, the valve stops until you touch the button again in either direction.

·
Thank You All, You Know Who You Are!
3,704 Posts
Yep, totally variable. :) It has two buttons, but when you let your finger off the button, the valve stops until you touch the button again in either direction.
haha. Yeah.. you can adjust it anywhere from mild to wild and anything in between with the key fob.
As a third party can I call Jinx? :D That sounds great and cool. Those Alpha guys want us all poor and happy.

·
Vendor
5,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As a third party can I call Jinx? :D That sounds great and cool. Those Alpha guys want us all poor and happy.
I almost actually said it, but the damn forum shows who actually won and Keith beat me. :D So I was just going to keep quiet. :p

Yeah Alpha always figures out a way to make me want stuff. LOL

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
@Turbosling - Henry, you guys knocked it out of the park with this one. Exactly what I was looking for. Can be factory quiet when leaving the neighborhood or pulling in the office. But, out on the open road you can blow out your ear drums.

Thanks. Its is nice to have i've had a test unit on my sling for a few months and it is nice to quiet it down. Im not a fan of loud exhaust so it's nice to change the tone on the fly. I would close it on the highway so its not loud then at a light id open it so it sounds good at idle.

We are having software issues with our dyno so I don't have dyno sheets yet but testing showed a 9-10 hp increase from stock open. Closed it was close to stock. Once we ge tour dyno sorted out i'll post up solid numbers.

·
Vendor
5,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks. Its is nice to have i've had a test unit on my sling for a few months and it is nice to quiet it down. Im not a fan of loud exhaust so it's nice to change the tone on the fly. I would close it on the highway so its not loud then at a light id open it so it sounds good at idle.

We are having software issues with our dyno so I don't have dyno sheets yet but testing showed a 9-10 hp increase from stock open. Closed it was close to stock. Once we ge tour dyno sorted out i'll post up solid numbers.
I don't know what the dyno will show, but I have the Alpha intake and 1320 header. My SS came alive when I bolted up this exhaust. Even with the valve closed. I know It's the combination of parts and not just the muffler, but I was impressed.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
I have been holding off on an aftermarket exhaust option. This is exactly what I was waiting for and thanks for the discount and free shipping! Now that I bought my first SS mod for the season we should be getting some really good snow to get the sledding going again. That's what I call a win win!!!! :)

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
I have been holding off on an aftermarket exhaust option. This is exactly what I was waiting for and thanks for the discount and free shipping! Now that I bought my first SS mod for the season we should be getting some really good snow to get the sledding going again. That's what I call a win win!!!! :)

It's dumping out! time to go ride! Should be even more snow down by you!

1 - 20 of 126 Posts