Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here at Alpha Powersport we are already working on a prototype of the turbo kit we WILL be producing for the SS. We will also be looking at doing an equal length header and exhaust as well as a factory replacement exhaust.

The intake tube of the SS seems to have a small kink in the tube right before the throttle body that could pose a bit of a challenge for those that want to build a new intake for the SS. We think we have a solution that will take care of that problem and we will let you know as soon as we get our hands on the first SS.

Once we get our hands on our first SS we will finalize the design of the turbo kit and determine the best tuning solution for the SS. Unlike many of the kits you will see on the market our kit will be 100% complete, with the option to have it installed at our facility in Wisconsin. Our power goals with be determined once we are sure the internals are the same that have been used in other GM models with the LE5. Our kits WILL be able to be upgraded and designed to make the power you want. I would like to start a list of people interested in a reliable turbo kit that will yield 250-300whp for the stage one kit. As far as pricing, that will be determined once we identify what tuning solutions will be required. But I can assure you that it will be fairly priced and our service and quality will be unmatched by for the Slingshot.

PM Me if you are interested in any of these products and I will add you to this post.
Thanks,
Andy

Alpha Stage 1 Turbo Kit interest.
1. Mike KC
2. slinger vt
3. xtreme 2424

Header and Exhaust
1. Joker
2.Otter
3. Mike KC
4. slinger vt
5. xtreme 2424

Intake
1. Mike KC
2. slinger vt
3. xtreme 2424

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
You can add me to the header and exhaust list as well as the intake list.

Turbos are cool, but I'm not sure they make sense on the SS other than for HP bragging rights.

·
Registered
555 Posts
I am interested in all three but would like to know performance results you can expect from all three (together and separately). Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts