Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Restocking of Cockpit Seat Cover in progress. Thanks for everyones orders. I should be restocked next week and shipping out by the end of next week for those pre orders.

Thanks for your patience and support in our product.

Dennis and Donna

·
Registered
88 Posts
Can you make a cover that will go over the TwistDynamics top. Perhaps one that would be suitable for use when the SS is on a trailer?

·
Registered
322 Posts
Can you make a cover that will go over the TwistDynamics top. Perhaps one that would be suitable for use when the SS is on a trailer?
Make that a 2nd request, Dennis!!! F3 +5
Just liked we talked about Friday night @ Slingshots in the Smokies

·
Registered
147 Posts
Just got my cover, piece of cake install, good quality too.....Thanks!!!
Thank you muttdog72. Enjoy your Slingshot and the Cockpit Shade Cover. It really does help keep things cool inside as well as people out of your bike.

Any problems feel free to contact us directly.

·
I may not be right but I can sound like it
4,542 Posts
Thank you muttdog72. Enjoy your Slingshot and the Cockpit Shade Cover. It really does help keep things cool inside as well as people out of your bike.

Any problems feel free to contact us directly.
Hey Wicked - I got a Mad Stad with the tall wingshield - do ya make a cockpit cover that works with it??

·
Registered
147 Posts
I've had the cover since early this year. Sure is nice to have while the ride is parked at the job site in Tucson, AZ!
So nice to hear the update. Thanks again for your purchase. As always any questions or problems please feel free to contact me directly.

·
Registered
103 Posts
i talked to Dennis about his covers, he was professional and easy to deal with, he shipped my cover out that afternoon.......impressive
Quick shipping to Canada.......great job Dennis. Thanks again

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hey Wicked - I got a Mad Stad with the tall wingshield - do ya make a cockpit cover that works with it??
Bill. Yes we make a No Windshield, Cockpit Seat Shade Cover. That will work with any windshield. It covers up the dash, up to the windshield. It is lightweight and compact.

I do have the cover in stock and ready to ship.

If you wish to order. Please go to our website: allthingsthree.com and use the "Contact us" page.

Thanks,
~Dennis~

·
Registered
147 Posts
i talked to Dennis about his covers, he was professional and easy to deal with, he shipped my cover out that afternoon.......impressive
Quick shipping to Canada.......great job Dennis. Thanks again
@sully.

Thanks for the kind words and hope you are enjoying your cover.

·
Registered
147 Posts
@Wes

Thanks for your interest and very sorry for the slow response. Just received a TwistDynamics Top. We will be producing a top to cover the whole top. Please stay tuned for further details as they become available.

41 - 58 of 58 Posts