Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Some quick shots of my cover. The one side show appears to have lots of excess material. That is not the case, just extreme AZ sunlight/shadow. And, I'm still learning securing techniques. Cover easily withstood some very high winds this morning.

Attachments

·
Registered
147 Posts
Looks good Mr. Clean. Looks like side straps need to be relocated back a little. Follow the same line as the strap is sown. Down and back.. Take a look at my picture. Maybe that will help. Enjoy the cover and better yet love the cool seats, dash, steering wheel and many other parts that we all touch.

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Looks good Mr. Clean. Looks like side straps need to be relocated back a little. Follow the same line as the strap is sown. Down and back.. Take a look at my picture. Maybe that will help. Enjoy the cover and better yet love the cool seats, dash, steering wheel and many other parts that we all touch.
Got it...thanks for the tip on the side straps. Will keep you posted.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Yes. Sorry. Thanks for the reminder to change.

I have a few left out of the first run I did.

If interested contact me via Phone or the contact me page on my website. I would be glad to help you out..

Thanks for your interest.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Reactions: xtreme2424
21 - 40 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.