·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Thats excellent!! Congrats buddy!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Thanks STYLN and Saul Goodman1.

Saul Goodman1: The covers secure with velcro straps. Have sold a lot of these and they are all the rave.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Don't forget if you need an Alignment on your SS let me know. I serve Southern California.

Presently working on a trip to Las Vegas, NV to help out other SS riders to get them squared up.

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Rando: Could be done. Setup a large group of SS owners and maybe we can make it happen.

Feel free to call me to discuss.

www.allthingsthree.com
How many people do you need for it to be considered a large group? Myself and Rando are interested and I can gather a couple of more people if I know the number you need to travel to Phoenix.

Thanks!

·
Registered
544 Posts
Just ordered a cover. I wanted something minimal so I could fold up real easy while on the road, so I ordered one w/o windshield.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Kein: Yes I sell the Red covers. With and Without windshield cover. The red is pricy though. PM me or call me to discuss further. Grey is the most popular color.

DKF Texas: Thanks for the Welcome...

rickgi: Thanks so much for the order. I will send you shipping information when available.

·
Registered
147 Posts
rickgi: Update---- Should be done with your Special Order cover early this coming week. :)

Mr. Clean: So glad you got your cover in less than two days. Enjoy the cover and thanks for the purchase.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts