Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
We are new to the slingshot world (30 days) and have been looking at all the mods.
Decided on an F4 +5 windshield and matching support from All Things Slingshot.
We made the order on 10/7 but have not been able to contact the company since then. We have tried all the contact info on the website.
Has anyone else used this company with good results lately?

Thanks!
Monte
2018 SLR LE Lime Squeeze

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
@Kev Kevin Adams and www.AllthingsSlingshot.com are out of Canada. Very good man to work with. Most of the items that he sells are dropped shipped from the company, in your case F4 Custom Windshield --- The F4 5+ will be shipped out of Florida. Both of these men are great to work with and do there very best to get products out in a timely manor. I have a F4 tinted 5+ on my Slingshot since Apr 2015 and 96,000 miles and love it. Did your Slingshot come with a center windshield brace? You will need one ( I know they were on 'back order' with most of the venders.)

When you go to install the 'center brace' DO NOT pull the radio. With help of a person with long slender arm you reach in under the center from the engine compartment and a second person can bolt the brace to the plate that is under the dash. 10 minute job the first time...after that about 5 minutes. When time comes if you ask I will give you my phone number and I can talk you thru the process.

Welcome to the "World of Slingshot Insanity"

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@Kev Kevin Adams and www.AllthingsSlingshot.com are out of Canada. Very good man to work with. Most of the items that he sells are dropped shipped from the company, in your case F4 Custom Windshield --- The F4 5+ will be shipped out of Florida. Both of these men are great to work with and do there very best to get products out in a timely manor. I have a F4 tinted 5+ on my Slingshot since Apr 2015 and 96,000 miles and love it. Did your Slingshot come with a center windshield brace? You will need one ( I know they were on 'back order' with most of the venders.)

When you go to install the 'center brace' DO NOT pull the radio. With help of a person with long slender arm you reach in under the center from the engine compartment and a second person can bolt the brace to the plate that is under the dash. 10 minute job the first time...after that about 5 minutes. When time comes if you ask I will give you my phone number and I can talk you thru the process.

Welcome to the "World of Slingshot Insanity"
EJ,
Thank you for the words of encouragement, but after several attempts to contact via all the provided methods, Kevin has yet to respond.
I feel this is not a good sign of business no matter what the reason. There should at the very least be a reply on the text saying he got the messages. I assume I will have to cancel this large order and move on.
Thank you
Monte

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
EJ,
Thank you for the words of encouragement, but after several attempts to contact via all the provided methods, Kevin has yet to respond.
I feel this is not a good sign of business no matter what the reason. There should at the very least be a reply on the text saying he got the messages. I assume I will have to cancel this large order and move on.
Thank you
Monte
The F4 5+ windshield can be ordered directly.. From Don Frank
Www.f4customs.com
(330) 968-4644

·
Registered
139 Posts
OKC- Welcome to SLINGIN" FYI- Go to Slingshot Owners Group (on FB) if you have not joined- you might want to do so.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts