5,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
25 - 26 Mar 2017
Afdent AutoFest
Century Center
South Bend, Indiana

Afdent AutoFest

EjSS115.jpg

Spider-Man will be at the show with his 'ride' to promote the Ride for Kids and the
Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation. The Northern Indiana Ride for Kids will be in South Bend, IN on 24 Jun 2017

Check out the Ride for Kids in your area...
I ride to cure the kids!

Stop by learn a little about this great cause and just a
little about this great new
ride....Polaris Slingshot.....

·
Registered
827 Posts
Check out the Ride for Kids in your area...
I ride to cure the kids!
Still waiting for them to list this years Northern California event. We had a great time last year and need to gather more sling shots. Them CanAms were out in force. Despite the rain, my star kid getting stung by a wasp... the event was awesome and the kids were all rad! Stoked for 2017.

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still waiting for them to list this years Northern California event. We had a great time last year and need to gather more sling shots. Them CanAms were out in force. Despite the rain, my star kid getting stung by a wasp... the event was awesome and the kids were all rad! Stoked for 2017.
I know that there has been some changes in the where and when of the rides. They should have that info up soon.

·
Registered
827 Posts
I know that there has been some changes in the where and when of the rides. They should have that info up soon.
Roger that! Eyes peeled for any updates. I will gladly participate again this year. Next closest event is 380mi away in Los Angeles.

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Roger that! Eyes peeled for any updates. I will gladly participate again this year. Next closest event is 380mi away in Los Angeles.
In the car that a LONG drive...in the Slingshot just a nice start to a great ride....

·
Registered
827 Posts
In the car that a LONG drive...in the Slingshot just a nice start to a great ride....
:woot: That would be some day trip!

·
Registered
91 Posts
You guys are awesome for doing things like this... Ever since I had my daughter 3 quick years ago, it opened my eyes to things like this and St. Judes and what they do. Their commercials tug on the heart strings a little harder now...

- Mateo

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You guys are awesome for doing things like this... Ever since I had my daughter 3 quick years ago, it opened my eyes to things like this and St. Judes and what they do. Their commercials tug on the heart strings a little harder now...

- Mateo
Check out the ride that will be in the Dallas area this summer. The Slingshot is a great machine for the ride. Put a young brain tumor survivor in the seat beside you and take him/her on the ride they will never forget. (I'm a dirty old man---so I always want to take one of the good looking Moms on the ride).

·
Registered
91 Posts
Check out the ride that will be in the Dallas area this summer. The Slingshot is a great machine for the ride. Put a young brain tumor survivor in the seat beside you and take him/her on the ride they will never forget. (I'm a dirty old man---so I always want to take one of the good looking Moms on the ride).
Yes I will have to look into that as Dallas is right down the street. Thanks for the info.

- Mateo

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
@Mateo the Great Ride for Kids supports the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation. The young Brain Tumor Survivors in the local
area come out to the ride and ride with us --- the Slingshot is perfect
for this ride. You will enjoy the experience....

Me --- I'm a dirty old man --- so I'm always looking for one of the

cute Moms to take on the ride.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts