Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally finished adding audio to my base slingshot... I bought the base because I wanted white model.

Posting because it took me awhile to figure out..

I decided on no head unit .. I just connect via bluetooth with my phone .. I don't listen to radio anyway. Of course it also gives me maps and whatever else is on my phone. I also get to keep dash storage which I like for my wallet, keys, sunglasses, etc.

I installed a JL audio M400 amp ($499) under passenger seat with JL audio bluetooth ($100) and 4 JL audio M6 speakers ($479 pair) with led in SSV works front pods ($179) and behind headrest pods ($179). I still need to add remotes for led.. found nice controller with remote on amazon for $25

This creates a premium very loud sound and not an issue at all even at 80 mph... I know there are cheaper options out there but still way cheaper than other models or slingshot audio. I added some pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
171 Posts
Looks good. After much thought I've decided that the only way to get quality sound is to get it as close to your ears as possible. Hence the roll hoop speakers are an excellent placement for that.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts