Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it me or is there almost a nightly spam attack on the forum. I created my account so long ago that I can't remember what it took to verify that an account is coming from a real person. I think it was just an email reply.

Sent using my fat thumbs via Taptalk App.

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
Yeah we battle spammers on a daily basis. The issue is that we still have to make it easy for real people to register. Some spammers are also real people from another part of the country and there is no way to keep a real person out if they want to get on here and spam. So we just need y'all to report it as quickly as possible and we will nuke them as fast as we can.

·
Registered
5,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah we battle spammers on a daily basis. The issue is that we still have to make it easy for real people to register. Some spammers are also real people from another part of the country and there is no way to keep a real person out if they want to get on here and spam. So we just need y'all to report it as quickly as possible and we will nuke them as fast as we can.

Yep. I have to maintain a blacklist for our webservers. I have nearly every IP from china blocked and most of them from a few other countries. We dont do business in those countries so we can block major groups.

Sent using my fat thumbs via Taptalk App.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts