Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

Accessory Switches & Taillights Staying On After Shutting Down SS

953 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  09kawi438 
#1 · (Edited)
I have a 2021 SS RL and when I power down the SS, I noticed the lights for the accessory switches stay on and the taillight side markers and taillight led stays on for a period of time.

The taillight side markers and taillight led stays on for a minute or two but the accessory switches stay on for a long period of time and only noticeable in complete darkness as it is a very light glow.

Pictures below...

Anyone else have this issue?

First few minutes:

After a few minutes taillights turn off and accessory switches do not glow as bright, but still have a glow.

May be a normal thing and was just curious.

Best,
Tom

See less See more
#2 ·
I have a 2021 SS RL and when I power down the SS, I noticed the lights for the accessory switches stay on and the taillight side markers and taillight led stays on for a period of time.

The taillight side markers and taillight led stays on for a minute or two but the accessory switches stay on for a long period of time and only noticeable in complete darkness as it is a very light glow.

Pictures below...

Anyone else have this issue?

First few minutes:
View attachment 187190

View attachment 187191

View attachment 187192

After a few minutes taillights turn off and accessory switches do not glow as bright, but still have a glow.
View attachment 187193

May be a normal thing and was just curious.

Best,
Tom
This is how my 21 r was now my 22 r as soon as I hit the botton a full cut off right away but the kicker is when u re start when u press the radio re sets at zero need to re adjust it. I did confirm with another sling owner on here hers is the same way. So clearly. It’s something with programming with new ones

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.