Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the three blank accessory knobs located next to Hazard Light switch for? Can they be used to wire GPS, heated clothes, etc.? Also, where can one buy the knobs for it?

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
You are so cool, I was just gonna try and figure that out.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
What are the three blank accessory knobs located next to Hazard Light switch for? Can they be used to wire GPS, heated clothes, etc.? Also, where can one buy the knobs for it?
Pretty much, yeah. There are some members here already that have found comparable rocker switches and have done modding to wire these up. For right now, the one product you can install from Polaris in the switch bank is the LED light kit.
I think they left the extra slots open for the aftermarket, and some goodies in the future models.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Do a search for "rocker switch". I posted pics and the number for the Otto switch. It is an illuminated one. Three of them (shipping included) was $55.

·
Registered
189 Posts

·
Vendor
2,216 Posts
We have exact OEM replica switches we'll be selling so you can keep the factory OEM look without the $$$$$$$. I get em next week. We'll bundle them in 3/Packs.. 1 spot will be for the kill switch if you plan on getting our Keyless Ignition system.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Pretty much, yeah. There are some members here already that have found comparable rocker switches and have done modding to wire these up. For right now, the one product you can install from Polaris in the switch bank is the LED light kit.
I think they left the extra slots open for the aftermarket, and some goodies in the future models.
3 switches to the right of the hazard Are they hot

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Becky, I will answer your question as soon as you change your avatar......Nobody wants to look at a Junk pile in the photo behind you (owners event Durango Co) ?????..........:D

Only joking........ Those are toggle switch blanks. You can get the switches from Polaris or someone on another thread today told me that these will fit.

http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/OTTO/K1AAAAAAAA/?qs=sGAEpiMZZMv5nNmfALfFpjZD1oEfUgV3
Yes, you're right...owners event in Durango (have two Spyders also in addition to my new Slingshot). And, yes, I'll change my avatar as soon as I can find someone to take my picture next to "Red" :cat:

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
We have exact OEM replica switches we'll be selling so you can keep the factory OEM look without the $$$$$$$. I get em next week. We'll bundle them in 3/Packs.. 1 spot will be for the kill switch if you plan on getting our Keyless Ignition system.
Spread the good news about these if you can. Price and Picture? I wont order the others I have bookmarked.

·
2,333 Posts

Will they be genuine Otto weatherproof switches or a knockoff ?

·
Vendor
2,216 Posts

Not sure on that yet. They're sourced from the company that's doing our Keyless Ignition. They have connections in the industry to source OEM / OEM Style switches so that their keyless ignition kits look factory. They said our switches are the same as one of the Victory motorcycle switches. I'll post more info with pics and price as soon as i get my hands on some. :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Do you have these rockers in stock?

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
They are just blanks and not hot. You will be in charge of making them hot. Sonny pointed out I had bought the wrong switches. I thought they were standard size auto accessory switches and they are not. If Slingmod has them then that is where I would grab them from. No sense hunting for something that they already found....

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Starting next week, yes , the genuin Otto weatherproof.
Yes we getting the OEM switches
Do a search for "rocker switch". I posted pics and the number for the Otto switch. It is an illuminated one. Three of them (shipping included) was $55.
Those are toggle switch blanks. You can get the switches from Polaris or someone on another thread today told me that these will fit.

http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/OTTO/K1AAAAAAAA/?qs=sGAEpiMZZMv5nNmfALfFpjZD1oEfUgV3
Good find Sonny and arntufun :) you are Very close , but not the same as the OEM.
arntufun, congratulation for your slingshot :)
Do you have these rockers in stock?
By next week

You Will be able to get the switches from SlingMods and SlingshotMod
Pricing will be up shorty

·
Registered
176 Posts
I was hoping they were programmed to get us Back to the Future since they're next to the Flux Capacitor!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts