Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a 2020 SL. Need to hook up an accessory fuse block. Where would be the best place to hook up the power to the extra fuse block?

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
Based on what has typically been done on the 2015-19 SLingshots, you basically have two choices. Run the power straight off the battery (be sure to place an adequately sized fuse relatively close to the point where the wire comes of the battery) or use the positive terminal on the alternator. Since the 2020 Slingshots have the battery up front, coming off the battery is probably your best choice. Do you already have a fuse block? I have an FZ-1 block by Fuzeblocks I bought but never used that allows each circuit to be either constant on or switched. Asking $50 shipped.
I wanted to setup several relay-controlled circuits and ended up going with one of these units - Universal Waterproof Fuse Relay Box Panel Cooper Bussmann ATV UTV RV Boat 4X4 | eBay. I came across them on some off-road forums and found folks recommending jst buying the pre-wired fuse/relay block as opposed to collecting all of the materials individually. Unfortunately, they have recently gone up significantly in price.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts