Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went over my Slingshot with the dealer yesterday and discovered tons of unused electrical connections. Polaris appears to be doing the same thing with the Slingshot as they did with the Indian Motorcycle line. The Indian Roadmaster was actually designed first, but released last. The Indian Chieftain has the wiring harness and all the mounting points for all of the parts that are standard on the Roadmaster. I am expecting a ton of accessories to be released for the Slingshot.

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Gman- Is the rear view camera wire already ran in the base model or any stereo components?

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
I was just hearing from Mike about this yesterday. The aftermarket should be incredible with the sandbox Polaris has created in Slingshot.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would assume they only installed one style of wiring harness to save money and to promote addition of accessories.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
I was just hearing from Mike about this yesterday. The aftermarket should be incredible with the sandbox Polaris has created in Slingshot.
There are connectors in few places that I'm not connected at all, there are wires right where we put our fog lights/running lights you can see it on the video I did, every thing is connected to the fuse box, begging for the aftermarket. There are a few areas like that
Thank you Polaris for making my life so easier :)

I would assume they only installed one style of wiring harness to save money and to promote addition of accessories.
Absolutely, agree with you hundred percent
The slingshot is begging for add-ons

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
I'm searching for LED or HID fogs to fit down by the lower wings where there are unused connectors.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts