Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did you see the guys head snap back on release? Soar today and sore tomorrow. ;)
those guys are crazy, i also have jumped out of a plane but never bungee jumped. this looks even scarier.

not for me, but i would be the guy in the ATV laughing my head off

·
Registered
843 Posts
those guys are crazy, i also have jumped out of a plane but never bungee jumped. this looks even scarier.

not for me, but i would be the guy in the ATV laughing my head off
Believe me...Bungee was REALLY more scarier!! You feel the distance from the ground...horrible! lol

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Believe me...Bungee was REALLY more scarier!! You feel the distance from the ground...horrible! lol
Thats exactly why I won't bungee, at least skydiving you almost feel like floating, no sense that the ground is coming at you.
and just for the record my skydiving was a tandem jump, hooked up to a teacher

·
Registered
843 Posts
Thats exactly why I won't bungee, at least skydiving you almost feel light floating, no sense that the ground is coming at you.
and just for the record my skydiving was a tandem jump, hooked up to a teacher
Me too...bungee need big balls...and that day i realize i have not so much...lol
Here is my jump at the higher place you can jump in Canada!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Me too...bungee need big balls...and that day i realize i have not so much...lol
Here is my jump at the higher place you can jump in Canada!
danm, I got dizzy just watching... did it help your fears at all knowing there was water below---still not for me

·
Registered
414 Posts
Here's my jump experience (not actually me). Served in an Airborne unit for four years. Jump from C130 and 141 planes and Blackhawk and Chinook helicopters. It was an awesome experience, but I'm too old for that shit now.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Here's my jump experience (not actually me). Served in an Airborne unit for four years. Jump from C130 and 141 planes and Blackhawk and Chinook helicopters. It was an awesome experience, but I'm too old for that shit now.

it's more impressive to your way !!:wideyed:

·
Registered
642 Posts

Yay, another sucker! LOL. I was a 3 jump chump as a reward for not screwing up I guess. Never did a combat jump.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts