Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! Bill here. I've been out of town for a lengthy period; our brother contracted Covid and suddenly passed away, with Aubrey and I on an extended family visit across many states. Our journey was unfortunately lengthened by RV breakdowns and the death of our beloved female Doberman Pinscher along the way. She has always accompanied us on road trips, but this was to be her last time as she became violently ill and had to be put down. We also lost a close family friend to the virus while on the road. Adding to our difficulty, our staff's also been ill in our absence.

It's been a challenging couple of weeks to say the least, but on the plus side, we did get to visit with a number of family members in multiple states, as well as to meet our new Granddaughter McKinley. She was originally the primary objective, as she was born two months ago and we'd initially hoped to be there shortly after but had to stay back for some weeks to get the order workload further along first.

We ask for your patience. Our entire staff (yep, ALL of them!) is out on medical leave today, and it's also been a rough day for Aubrey as the chemo injections she received from me yesterday have left her bedridden, further affecting my already delayed return to work as I tend to her.

Finally back in the office, I am working my way through communications and shuffling seemingly endless priorities. If you're awaiting contact, please be patient, as I will get to everyone as soon as able. Thank you for your understanding as we work our way through this. I expect things to be back to normal with backlog met and full staffing returned by this coming week.

Appreciate you!
Bill and Aubrey Hahn

·
Registered
17 Posts
Bill -
I am so sorry for all your loss. Know that you and your family are in our prayers everyday.
I’ll talk to you soon. ❤
Rob

1 - 5 of 5 Posts