·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well that will show that stupid Dan Neil.
I saw that article....and in the end it isn't for everyone. But damnnit I like it! (And I can't wait to drive it when I don't need 2 jackets, gloves and a helmet to prevent becoming a popsicle!)

Not to mention once people ask how much it is and I tell them, they are interested in buying. I think I may have helped my local dealer sell a few more in the last few days!

Reactions: Kip

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
It just takes a different breed to live in those conditions . And then to drive around in a hopped up gocart in the blazing cold . Plain nuts, no salt .

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It just takes a different breed to live in those conditions . And then to drive around in a hopped up gocart in the blazing cold . Plain nuts, no salt .
That made me laugh so hard.....

And yes, hopped up gocart! Very apt description!

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Great write up MitchS! I'm 1,257 miles in and ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY SS! There's always room for improvements like any first year release toy. Breaks can be better and Polaris should consider a SLIPPER CLUTCH into their 2016 models.
Well my only way of sending you warm wishes are my vids, here's one today after taking a couple of ski runs at our local mountain then heading back to San Diego;

You Tube muted the music that was playing on my drive for infringement rights.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
@1poser - The slipper clutch idea is awesome. And I'm always for good brakes. My other fun toy is a Mustang GT with the performance pack, switching between the two is a bit funny the first time I hit the brakes.

Awesome videos! I think I might have to road trip it somewhere to get to some fun roads!

·
Registered
619 Posts
Great write up MitchS! I'm 1,257 miles in and ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY SS! There's always room for improvements like any first year release toy. Breaks can be better and Polaris should consider a SLIPPER CLUTCH into their 2016 models.
Well my only way of sending you warm wishes are my vids, here's one today after taking a couple of ski runs at our local mountain then heading back to San Diego;

You Tube muted the music that was playing on my drive for infringement rights.
Hey 1P what do you boys ski on there....grass?
We have snow here! And lots of it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts