Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I having been trying to get permission to post a picture for you guys, but I cannot get it. I have known about this for several weeks but it has now leaked out and is being discussed in the Twin Cities so I feel free to mention it to everyone here in the forum.

There is a shipping warehouse full of production units that are being brought up from Iowa ready to go here in Minneapolis. The picture, from several weeks ago shows dozens of Slingshots all lined up, but now this warehouse is very full. I do not have a number to give you or a date when they will be released but I wanted you all to know that Polaris is moving at a feverish pace to get these out into the market place.
This is another good sign that Polaris is indeed very close to being ready to start shipping because the way I understand it, Minneapolis is the distribution hub for the Slingshot.

I don't want anyone to read to much into it or get a false sense of a definite early release but it is another good piece of information to go along with the dealer showroom displays and everything else being currently coordinated from Polaris.

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
I having been trying to get permission to post a picture for you guys, but I cannot get it. I have known about this for several weeks but it has now leaked out and is being discussed in the Twin Cities so I feel free to mention it to everyone here in the forum.

There is a shipping warehouse full of production units that are being brought up from Iowa ready to go here in Minneapolis. The picture, from several weeks ago shows dozens of Slingshots all lined up, but now this warehouse is very full. I do not have a number to give you or a date when they will be released but I wanted you all to know that Polaris is moving at a feverish pace to get these out into the market place.
This is another good sign that Polaris is indeed very close to being ready to start shipping because the way I understand it, Minneapolis is the distribution hub for the Slingshot.

I don't want anyone to read to much into it or get a false sense of a definite early release but it is another good piece of information to go along with the dealer showroom displays and everything else being currently coordinated from Polaris.
Thank you for the information.........when can we see the pic, that would be cool to see that many Slingshots in one place.

·
Registered
497 Posts

come on CT...show us the pic...we won't tell anybody :cool::cool::cool:

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I am going to the OK State fair on Sat. There will be a Slingshot display.

If anybody want certain pics or measurements just let me know
That is awesome sloride!!
Try to stay calm, I got a little fruity and was rapidly taking pictures:)
I know Centhron wanted a good clean shot of the rear storage that I was unable to get a good picture of.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts