Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alittle about Slingshot Modshop

Slingshot Modshop is here to bring parts to the market that you want to see. We like to think about the parts that we would want to buy ourselves. Everyone likes to be “The First” or “The Only” Slingshot Modshop just wants too bring you the best product and at a far price.

Our company has been around along time in the automotive, moto and watercraft world. We have done TV shows for Fox and Speed Television. Been in Hot Rod magazine, Ford mags, and a few watercraft mags. We do a bunch of work with universal studies and their skis in the Water World show. As well as sponsor riders and racers all over the world. We try to make the stuff other people don’t or don’t do well. So the Slingshot is very different and right up our alley.

Take a look at a few of our sister companies

www.arcforcefabrication.com

Right now in the shop is the world record holder for Drag Radials car getting a few updates.

www.raddudesfreestyleinnovations.com

World know freestyle and race jetski parts. And a good time!

Since we live off making the parts the people want. We will be posting up threads to get feedback on the parts we have in R&D. We want to have to input of the people using it! So if you ever have an idea or are unhappy with how a part is made we want to know!

Thanks Guys

www.slingshotmodshop.com

·
Registered
891 Posts
Alittle about Slingshot Modshop

Slingshot Modshop is here to bring parts to the market that you want to see. We like to think about the parts that we would want to buy ourselves. Everyone likes to be “The First” or “The Only” Slingshot Modshop just wants too bring you the best product and at a far price.

Our company has been around along time in the automotive, moto and watercraft world. We have done TV shows for Fox and Speed Television. Been in Hot Rod magazine, Ford mags, and a few watercraft mags. We do a bunch of work with universal studies and their skis in the Water World show. As well as sponsor riders and racers all over the world. We try to make the stuff other people don’t or don’t do well. So the Slingshot is very different and right up our alley.

Take a look at a few of our sister companies

www.arcforcefabrication.com

Right now in the shop is the world record holder for Drag Radials car getting a few updates.

www.raddudesfreestyleinnovations.com

World know freestyle and race jetski parts. And a good time!

Since we live off making the parts the people want. We will be posting up threads to get feedback on the parts we have in R&D. We want to have to input of the people using it! So if you ever have an idea or are unhappy with how a part is made we want to know!

Thanks Guys

www.slingshotmodshop.com
When are the air intake available? ??

·
Registered
434 Posts
Just my opinion.
I like all the things you are coming up with for the slingshot.
But i do not like company names and logos emblazoned all over it.
I understand why you prefer to have your company name showing, advertisement of course.
But as a fellow business owner, inconspicuous logos are alright, but plastered all over is a little much.
I love the new shifter, but will not buy one because of the momo name thing embroidered all over it.
To me it distracts from the beauty of it.
But, as i said, it is just my personal opinion and preferences.
It is also why i promptly remove the dealership tag frames and the dealership name off the trunk and rear of all my vehicles.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Would love to be the first to try some of your mods. Like the rgb light kit with remote. The caps are cool too!
Just my opinion. I like all the things you are coming up with for the slingshot.
I understand you guys are offering up some suggestions but you're posting to the wrong company.
Slingshotmodshop and slingshotmod.com are completely different.

This thread is for Slingshotmodshop which doesn't have the products that you're talking about.

Slingshotmod.com has these products available right now and has posted videos of these products.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just my opinion.
I like all the things you are coming up with for the slingshot.
But i do not like company names and logos emblazoned all over it.
I understand why you prefer to have your company name showing, advertisement of course.
But as a fellow business owner, inconspicuous logos are alright, but plastered all over is a little much.
I love the new shifter, but will not buy one because of the momo name thing embroidered all over it.
To me it distracts from the beauty of it.
But, as i said, it is just my personal opinion and preferences.
It is also why i promptly remove the dealership tag frames and the dealership name off the trunk and rear of all my vehicles.
I fully understand what you are saying. And we have a shift knob in the works that I think you would like. Not alum, but it is a leather wrapped more automotive style knob with alittle extra to it.
Just wait and see. All good things come to those who wait

1 - 9 of 9 Posts