Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Came last minute yesterday. Enjoy!
And just like Polaris, I'd like to wish you a "Happy Thanksgiving, (excluding Texas)".

IMG_20141127_110054_696.jpg

Reactions: SlingMods

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Came last minute yesterday. Enjoy!
And just like Polaris, I'd like to wish you a "Happy Thanksgiving, U.S. Slingshot Dealers (excluding Texas)".

View attachment 2800
I have never hated fax machines so much in my life!

I feel like the guys from the movie Office Space. I just want to take that thing to a field and take out my frustration on it with a baseball bat! :banghead::yuck::facepalm:

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Methinks the dealers that want to hang on to their initial units under the claim that Polaris is making them do so, are shooting themselves in the foot. It states in the bottom paragraph that replenishments are dependent on getting the warranties registered. If they don't sell them they can't register the warranty, hence no replenishments.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I have never hated fax machines so much in my life!

I feel like the guys from the movie Office Space. I just want to take that thing to a field and take out my frustration on it with a baseball bat! :banghead::yuck::facepalm:
:banghead:
Yea only 82 here today Trav! The weather sucks for riding! :banghead::banghead::banghead::yuck:

·
Vendor
5,411 Posts
The "Two initial profile stocking vehicles." That's what they're calling the two unsold units (SL's) they sent to my dealer ahead of my sold base model. Considering the language "replenish" am I to believe they won't send mine until at least one of those SL's are sold? I sure hope that isn't the case. It sounds like they'll continue to ship presold units.........I hate trying to dissect truth from language.
And as always, thank you Kip!

·
Registered
152 Posts
The "Two initial profile stocking vehicles." That's what they're calling the two unsold units (SL's) they sent to my dealer ahead of my sold base model. Considering the language "replenish" am I to believe they won't send mine until at least one of those SL's are sold? I sure hope that isn't the case. It sounds like they'll continue to ship presold units.........I hate trying to dissect truth from language.
And as always, thank you Kip!
I hope the dealers pay attention to that because the amount of dealers keeping these so called demos is ridiculous!

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Makes no sense at all that there are units sitting as demos gathering dust when there are deposits sitting at dealers from forum members since July and August. Polaris has only delivered 25 units to forum members. This delivery system makes no sense at all. I don't care how you slice this turkey it stinks. Happy Thanksgiving to All.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts