1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Administrator
3,089 Posts
I've seen (and heard) Marty's (@Soundz Plus) Slingshot, it's pretty packed with hidden features, and the carbon fiber is to die for--you have to see it up close if you have the chance--deep, deep, deep!

He's running a fatty on the rear that's as big as possible w/o changing the swingarm, and the look is good!

The Slingshot has a completely different feel, what I'd call "tight." Check it out.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Wow! Automatic transmission conversion. I haven't heard of anyone doing that mod yet. I realize that it's sacrilegious to the speed freaks out there, but very cool if you have a need to go that way. I.E. disabled or ........ female. :eek: Yes I went there.

·
Administrator
3,089 Posts
I know this is wrong to say, but I'll say it anyway: automatics with a double-clutch are faster than manual (which are single-clutch). Technology advanced, it happens...the Slingshot doesn't have a carburetor, and people aren't complaining like they used to because of the power advantage of injection. Transmissions will be that way in a decade.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.