Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I REALLY feel for the ones that are still waiting for theirs to arrive, so I thought I'd (not rub it in...but) share some vids of my first 388 miles ;

So this was sunrise starting my day

picked up a friend for a quick ride

after dropping her off got on some twisties

back down PCH before sunset

after dinner picked up a buddy and had him drive it while I took the vid

·
Vendor
2,216 Posts
SM are you doing it yourself?
Hey Poser, Polaris called me directly twice to have me take my SS in so they could tap into the CPU and report diagnostics issues on the stalling issue I was having in 2nd and 1st gear. I'm having them do the oil change while it is there. I can report that my stalling issue seemed to mostly self correct itself which leads me to believe it was an ECU issue not a "clutch micro switch". I don't get her back till Friday. :(

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Poser, Polaris called me directly twice to have me take my SS in so they could tap into the CPU and report diagnostics issues on the stalling issue I was having in 2nd and 1st gear. I'm having them do the oil change while it is there. I can report that my stalling issue seemed to mostly self correct itself which leads me to believe it was an ECU issue not a "clutch micro switch". I don't get her back till Friday. :(
Thanks SM, I can see in other cases where it would stall but mine drops in RPM only once in a while from 2nd into 1st but never stalls. Keep us posted please.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts