Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bert's Mega Mall Presents: 3 Wheel Weekend

Bert's Mega Mall is introducing an event unlike any other, the 3 Wheel Weekend! The most popular 3 wheel motorcycles, The Can-Am Spyder & The Polaris Slingshot join forces together for one awesome event! Experience exclusive rides, demos, giveaways, deals, & much more! You will not want to miss this event!

When? April 21-23, 2017

Where? Bert's Mega Mall | 1151 N Azusa Ave, Covina CA 91722

2 Exclusive Rides!

Are you ready to ride? Experience 2 exclusive rides to get your heart racing!

Friday: Night: Experience an exclusive Polaris Slingshot "City & Coast Cruise". This will be Bert's 1st ever Slingshot night ride! Enjoy an awesome ride to Huntington Beach and then great food at BJ's at 8 PM! *Food/drinks are at the riders' expense*

Saturday: Spyder & Slingshot riders will experience a 55+ mile ride through some of So-Cal's most epic canyons!

Show N' Shine Contest:

Is your Spyder or Slingshot a "One Of A Kind" build? This is your chance to show it off! On Saturday, There will be a Show N' Shine contest where you can win awesome rewards as well as a custom event trophy! The contest will include Best Paint, Peoples Choice, Bert's Choice, & More!

RSVP NOW!
Use the form on the link below to RSVP for the event OR Call 626-430-9515. The first 15 people to RSVP are guaranteed an event shirt! *Must be present at event to receive shirt*

CLICK HERE TO RSVP!

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Thank you @Bert's Mega Mall for putting this event together you guys rock and always make the effort to get the 3 wheeled community active and create camaraderie!

I'll have to miss this event because I have plans I cannot change which takes me out of town, have a great event and have fun!

·
Registered
829 Posts
Bert's Mega Mall Presents: 3 Wheel Weekend

Bert's Mega Mall is introducing an event unlike any other, the 3 Wheel Weekend! The most popular 3 wheel motorcycles, The Can-Am Spyder & The Polaris Slingshot join forces together for one awesome event! Experience exclusive rides, demos, giveaways, deals, & much more! You will not want to miss this event!

When? April 21-23, 2017

Where? Bert's Mega Mall | 1151 N Azusa Ave, Covina CA 91722

2 Exclusive Rides!

Are you ready to ride? Experience 2 exclusive rides to get your heart racing!

Friday: Night: Experience an exclusive Polaris Slingshot "City & Coast Cruise". This will be Bert's 1st ever Slingshot night ride! Enjoy an awesome ride to Huntington Beach and then great food at BJ's at 8 PM! *Food/drinks are at the riders' expense*

Saturday: Spyder & Slingshot riders will experience a 55+ mile ride through some of So-Cal's most epic canyons!

Show N' Shine Contest:

Is your Spyder or Slingshot a "One Of A Kind" build? This is your chance to show it off! On Saturday, There will be a Show N' Shine contest where you can win awesome rewards as well as a custom event trophy! The contest will include Best Paint, Peoples Choice, Bert's Choice, & More!

RSVP NOW!
Use the form on the link below to RSVP for the event OR Call 626-430-9515. The first 15 people to RSVP are guaranteed an event shirt! *Must be present at event to receive shirt*

CLICK HERE TO RSVP!
what is happening on Sunday, 23April?

i'm down for the friday, saturday rides!

@MR. SLINGBLADE, @Wicked_on_3

1 - 8 of 8 Posts