Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if there's been any 2nd wave dealers to have gotten news of shipments or deliveries yet? My Michigan dealer ( Monroe Motorsports) just got his display this week and have sent in their photos to Polaris so hopefully I'll be seeing my SL before much longer.
Anyhow I'm happy that so many others have been getting their rides and as time goes by many more will be joining this elite group of owners.

·
Registered
192 Posts
AS far as I have seen, there may still be some first rounders awaiting delivery. According to a recent communication from Polaris Industries to the forums here, they may have most of the early presold units delivered to dealers by the end of the year. Fingers crossed.
They "may have" "most" of the presold by the end of the year, when it was promised by Oct. Probably, maybe, soon, almost, hopefully. words I am begining to hate. Hearing about people who bought SS's that were not pre-sold, at dealers, when the "presold" people have to wait.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
They "may have" "most" of the presold by the end of the year, when it was promised by Oct. Probably, maybe, soon, almost, hopefully. words I am begining to hate. Hearing about people who bought SS's that were not pre-sold, at dealers, when the "presold" people have to wait.
I'm holding my breath and checking every day for your SS, Bird.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep Bird it's certainly not a fair deal for you. Apparently those dealers may have been in on the official 1st wave who prepaid their 1st and 2nd orders. I could be totally wrong on that assumption thou. In my case I can see getting all 1st wave orders fulfilled before mine is done. Still sucks but not much we can do till Polaris catches up. At least once you get yours mine might not be far behind. Keeping fingers crossed for a nice X-Mass present to myself. If not then I have a birthday coming up in January.
Larry

·
Registered
192 Posts
Well I'm done whining for today. Congrats to all those lucky few who are getting to enjoy the newest toy. I am green with envy, ( Not to mention Spartan fever):D

·
Registered
503 Posts
Anyone know if there's been any 2nd wave dealers to have gotten news of shipments or deliveries yet? My Michigan dealer ( Monroe Motorsports) just got his display this week and have sent in their photos to Polaris so hopefully I'll be seeing my SL before much longer.
Anyhow I'm happy that so many others have been getting their rides and as time goes by many more will be joining this elite group of owners.
I bought mine today from dealer that got their first delivery today.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts