Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I’m selling a set of SL wheels off a 2022. Wheels are in perfect condition. Fronts are 18s, rear is 20 inch with like new stock tire. No front tires. I’m asking 600 pickup in central NJ

·
Registered
5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Shipping is too expensive, I’m just looking for a local sale
Well like I said I will pay shipping by sending a call tag or send one of my company trucks by. When I send a call tag it will be prepaid with FedEx or ups, all you would do is to have the driver stick the label on and then they take it away. I would be wiring you the money direct or send you a cashiers check. I'm in Ft Worth Texas really like these wheels for my 2015.

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Well like I said I will pay shipping by sending a call tag or send one of my company trucks by. When I send a call tag it will be prepaid with FedEx or ups, all you would do is to have the driver stick the label on and then they take it away. I would be wiring you the money direct or send you a cashiers check. I'm in Ft Worth Texas really like these wheels for my 2015.
I would think that you could check with your local Slingshot dealers and see if they have take off rims/tires. Just a thought. Check with Mitch at Rev Dynamics | Polaris Slingshot Accessories | Suspension and Wheels he sell a lot of aftermarket wheels/tires.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts