Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All

Question for 2021 and possibly 2020 owners. Does your SS show up in you Polaris account online. The warranty portion shows but there is no vehicle image and all of my stats(fuel, mileage, range, etc) never upload and the maps portion of it tells me to add navigation to my Slingshot R... it comes with navigation lol. Also the Slingshot Ride Command App doesn’t work with my vin and it forces me to the generic Polaris Ride Command app for ATV’s.

Anyone else experiencing this or do I need to call Polaris tech support?

·
Registered
23 Posts
So you can see your sling and picture/stats on the Polaris website?
When I touch the brake my screen comes on showing picture of a slingshot, miles to empty, volts battery is holding, engine temp, miles to oil change, total miles driven, average mpg, radio station, time and temperature.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When I touch the brake my screen comes on showing picture of a slingshot, miles to empty, volts battery is holding, engine temp, miles to oil change, total miles driven, average mpg, radio station, time and temperature.
Yeah I have no problems inside my SS either. I'm referencing viewing this on the Polaris website, slingshot.polaris.com :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts