Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,
I love this thing, but it's time to sell it.

Low miles, hard-to-find slingshot, and in "like new" condition. Perfect timing with the weather starting to warm up for enjoyable drives (at least in the south). Insanely fun and fast. Manual transmission. The tires are in great shape.
Feel free to message me with any questions you may have.

Looking to setting up a golf simulator in the garage and that’s why I’m selling this fun toy, to make room.

2021 SLINGSHOT R LE MANUAL, 49ST, NEON FADE
VIN: 57XAARGB1M8140960

$29,750 obo.
Simpsonville, SC

PS. If you're not interested, do you have any recommendations on where to sell the Slingshots besides here and facebook? Every site I've tried doesn't have the Polaris slingshot as a make/model to sell whether in the car section or in the motorcycle section.

Thanks for looking!

· Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys,
I love this thing, but it's time to sell it.

Low miles, hard-to-find slingshot, and in "like new" condition. Perfect timing with the weather starting to warm up for enjoyable drives (at least in the south). Insanely fun and fast. Manual transmission. The tires are in great shape.
Feel free to message me with any questions you may have.

Looking to setting up a golf simulator in the garage and that’s why I’m selling this fun toy, to make room.

2021 SLINGSHOT R LE MANUAL, 49ST, NEON FADE
VIN: 57XAARGB1M8140960

$29,750 obo.
Simpsonville, SC

PS. If you're not interested, do you have any recommendations on where to sell the Slingshots besides here and facebook? Every site I've tried doesn't have the Polaris slingshot as a make/model to sell whether in the car section or in the motorcycle section.

Thanks for looking!
View attachment 188214
View attachment 188213
View attachment 188212
View attachment 188210
View attachment 188208
View attachment 188211
View attachment 188209
View attachment 188207
View attachment 188206
hello can you send me a text with your contact info please. I have a buddy that may be interested. Thanks Jim 260-414-8068

1 - 4 of 4 Posts