If I were you I would go with the 2019 SL or better. You can get them at at a better price and get better options. I would wait to find one that fits what you are looking for. I think you would be alot happier if you do. I shopped around for three years,and I found a New 2019 SLR 7000.00 under retail cost. Good luck!So I found a new 2019 S that I can get out the door for $20k. I am really thinking about it. I could get it today.
or I could wait for the 2020 R autodrive. It will be $32k out the door. Money isn’t a huge issue for me but who like to waste it. Lol. I would have to wait a month for this one.
Wha would you guys do?