Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Anyone got any suggestions for an exhaust system for the 2020R? Doesn’t seem like a lot of options at all. Looking for more of a deeper sound than the Thermal R&D
I’m hopping ddm will launch one this year I’m guessing they will as they have the turbo and super charger kits in the works should be released with in a few months. So I’d hold of see what comes out I know it sucks wit the new motors not a lot of options

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’m hopping ddm will launch one this year I’m guessing they will as they have the turbo and super charger kits in the works should be released with in a few months. So I’d hold of see what comes out I know it sucks wit the new motors not a lot of options
That’s good news. I like DDM products. Have their ram air and shocks. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
34 Posts
My neighbor has a Thermal R & D on his 2020 R. He added a cold air intake, It sounds pretty good. ZZPerformance says they hope to have their exhause ready for Maggie Valley. I've been holding off to buy one until I hear it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My neighbor has a Thermal R & D on his 2020 R. He added a cold air intake, It sounds pretty good. ZZPerformance says they hope to have their exhause ready for Maggie Valley. I've been holding off to buy one until I hear it.
I heard it sounds like a higher pitched 4 banger that you see all the kids putting on their cars. Does it sound like that?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts