Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Slingshot Left and Right Audio Pods by Rockford Fosgate. Condition is "Used". Shipped with USPS Priority Mail. These came off my 2019 Polaris Slingshot SL model, vehicle has less than 4000 miles on it, so, the speaker pods are nearly new condition. We are upgrading our Slingshot with the aftermarket rear speaker pods and want to match the front speakers to the rear. Please confirm with your dealer on actual fit for your model. All specs appear accurate as fitting 2017 through 2019 models, however, please be certain with a confirmation from your source.

reduced $200 plus shipping and insurance if preferred

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts

Slingshot Left and Right Audio Pods by Rockford Fosgate. Condition is "Used". Shipped with USPS Priority Mail. These came off my 2019 Polaris Slingshot SL model, vehicle has less than 4000 miles on it, so, the speaker pods are nearly new condition. We are upgrading our Slingshot with the aftermarket rear speaker pods and want to match the front speakers to the rear. Please confirm with your dealer on actual fit for your model. All specs appear accurate as fitting 2017 through 2019 models, however, please be certain with a confirmation from your source.

Hi, I am interested if these are still available, please let me know ASAP. Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts

Shoot me an email or phone call:

[email protected]
608-213-0406

1 - 3 of 3 Posts