Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The day before this issue happened. I checked the fuses. I have a brand new yellow top battery. I tried to jump it off.

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
The day before this issue happened. I checked the fuses. I have a brand new yellow top battery. I tried to jump it off.
Which fuses? The under-hood fuses or the fuses near the battery? Have you checked the battery cables? The ground cable, if loose, can be a common source of starting/power problems. Some folks recommend removing the cable and making sure you have exposed metal for a good connection before reattaching the ground cable.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I know you have a new battery but put a volt meter on it to see what you've got. Batteries can be defective or have parasitic drain and this sounds like low voltage so far. As @BKL says check your ground.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I cje
Which fuses? The under-hood fuses or the fuses near the battery? Have you checked the battery cables? The ground cable, if loose, can be a common source of starting/power problems. Some folks recommend removing the cable and making sure you have exposed metal for a good connection before reattaching the ground cable.
Thanks and I checked everything that you mentioned. I’m going to make an appointment at Polaris.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts