Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at a dealer today and picked up the 2018 glossies and figured I would scan then in and post them here as PDF's

They are:
Slingshot S
Slingshot SLR
Slingshot SLR Le
Slingshot ICON
Slingshot Ride Command

Attachments

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Same as 1st post but as JPG's instead of PDF's, 1st page of flyer only, no accessories.

Attachments

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wonder how popular the Icon custom colors will be

·
Registered
251 Posts
One item I do not see on my 2016 SL slingshot is engine temperature - I noticed ride control does not have that either. Am I missing it? Be nice to know in the colder months when the engine is at normal operating temperature.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Yes, I'd really like to see the midnight purple in person as well but having zero luck getting one anywhere in the area unless I pay up and order one. I've talked with the local dealer several times who moves quite a few units (they sold 6 in the last 4 weeks or so) but he said he is not going to order any of the icon series colors unless somebody asks for it. I am now waiting to see what color they choose for the 2018.5 SL LE which should be announced in the next 2 to 3 weeks if Polaris sticks to the same schedule they have for the last 3 years release of the SL LE. I then may have to work my best deal on the purple one and order it but only if the dealer will let me change it out for an SL LE if I end up not liking the purple as much as I hope I do.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts