Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
These have just arrived, hot off the press! The most amazing shots of Outstanding Slingshots at different venues and locations around the country . Every month features a full page customized Slingshot from a forum member, here or from the other great forum at ww.slingshotinfo(dot)com Plus a full page monthly grid of different Slingshots gathered on rides or wherever ! Proudly display these calendars at locations of your choice to promote the wonderful world of Slingshot owners everywhere. These calendars are comprised of some of the highest quality Slingshot photos and editing available , at 17'' x 11'' these 14 pages of full color shots portray the best of personalized Slingshotting everywhere ! Just check out this cover ! to order yours now contact ross at [email protected] .com. to express interest in a second print run as the first run of 200 sold out immediately .Delivery is included. to Canadian or U.S. addresses.
20171217_185255_resized.jpg
20171217_192256_resized.jpg

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
That looks cool @Kev! Another great source for mod ideas and spending the kids' inheritance...

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
I'm amazed at the quality and size of this calendar, as well as the photos inside! A quick check with the producer has indicated that time is running out for a 2nd printing and the 1st printing has sold out! I'm glad I ordered early. Anyone interested should respond soon since I doubt that they will print more much after the 1st of the year.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts