Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum and it looks awesome!! Got an issue with my 2017. It won't start, but I have all the lights when I turn the key to the 'On' position...and receive the error code 520230. I talked to the dealer and they said it was the way I was starting it? I've started it the same way for 4 years, and have had clutches for over 25 years, so I know how to start something LOL. It ran fine all spring after I took it out of storage, and just got in it the other day and nothing...

Any thoughts or recommendations? Was going to take the battery out and test it just in case and maybe just put it on the charger for awhile, but thought I'd see whatsup with everyone here.

Peace, and be well,

Todd

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum and it looks awesome!! Got an issue with my 2017. It won't start, but I have all the lights when I turn the key to the 'On' position...and receive the error code 520230. I talked to the dealer and they said it was the way I was starting it? I've started it the same way for 4 years, and have had clutches for over 25 years, so I know how to start something LOL. It ran fine all spring after I took it out of storage, and just got in it the other day and nothing...

Any thoughts or recommendations? Was going to take the battery out and test it just in case and maybe just put it on the charger for awhile, but thought I'd see whatsup with everyone here.

Peace, and be well,

Todd
New Battery... Batteries + carries a battery similar to OEM battery for about $130.00

1 - 3 of 3 Posts