Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2017 Slingshot for sale . Asking $19,000. I will consider other offers.
It's black. Manual Transmission. Inline-4 2.4L. Low miles - 2,800miles.
Mods: Bilstien coil over shocks (not oem), HID type headlight bulbs, mats, sparco shift knob and pedals, nelson-rigg rain/dust cover, red valve cover.
Always garaged, never driven in the rain...very clean! I am the only owner and driver since I bought it new. I have clear title.

I also have a quad kit (DDM type) that is brand new...never installed. It is also powder coated black. Shock coils are powder coated red. This kit will be sold separate and at an additional cost to the slingshot. I would like to give first consideration to whomever wants to purchase my slingshot.

Purchaser will need to make arrangements for transport, shipping, etc.
I live in the North Dallas area.

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Mods: Bilstien coil over shocks (not oem), HID type headlight bulbs, mats, sparco shift knob and pedals, nelson-rigg rain/dust cover, red valve cover.
Always garaged, never driven in the rain...very clean! I am the only owner and driver since I bought it new. I have clear title.

I also have a quad kit (DDM type) that is brand new...never installed. It is also powder coated black. Shock coils are powder coated red. This kit will be sold separate and at an additional cost to the slingshot. I would like to give first consideration to whomever wants to purchase my slingshot.

Pictures would help.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quad kit is available for late 2017 model year. Description is in the original posting. The kit is brand new, never installed. Powder coated black frame. The shock coils are red. Asking $6000. Buyer pays for shipping. This kit looks exactly like the one on DDM Works website except the rear plate is blank.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Quad kit is available for late 2017 model year. Description is in the original posting. The kit is brand new, never installed. Powder coated black frame. The shock coils are red. Asking $6000. Buyer pays for shipping. This kit looks exactly like the one on DDM Works website except the rear plate is blank.
So, best price picked up at your door? Live on the east side of Georgia but have some in-laws around Nacogdoches that I haven't seen in a while. Got a way of getting it on a utility trailer? Is it still skidded up? Would have to purchase another 305/22 wheel/tire assembly. And last, got pictures?
Have wanted to do this for a long time but the price was the road block. Saw a bunch of them at Slingshots in the Smokies. (y)

·
Registered
6 Posts

how do I get in touch?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts