Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Vendor
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
(SOLD)

FOR SALE! Brand new 2017 with 0 miles and full factory warranty. Features Rev Dynamics full digital air ride suspension with Ferrada FR2 wheels and Hankook Ventus V12 tires (305 rear) ($7000 in upgrades).

They have just released some killer rebates and we are priced at $22,999 $21,999 plus prep and freight. Trades welcome.

Contact Turn One Motorsports at 574-936-9192 or Me - Mitch at Rev Dynamics 574-933-2269

DSC09157 edit.jpg

DSC09179 edit.jpg

DSC09146 edit.jpg

DSC09150 edit.jpg

DSC09158 edit.jpg

DSC09144 edit.jpg

DSC09131 edit.jpg

·
I'm huge in Japan...
1,838 Posts
That price...with those mods...who is going to be the lucky buyer...sweet jeebus!

Reactions: RevDynamics

·
Registered
133 Posts
That's a really great deal. How can you sell a brand new Sling with all those extras cheaper than buying one without from a Polaris dealer?

·
Vendor
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's a really great deal. How can you sell a brand new Sling with all those extras cheaper than buying one without from a Polaris dealer?
My shop is actually connected with a dealership (Turn One Motorsports) and it is for sale there. Polaris just came out with some pretty deep rebates on the slingshots so we are able to offer it at this price.

·
Registered
251 Posts
do not forget about freight and prep - my dealer charges 1800. I do not care what value they put there - just the total price. I am not saying this is NOT a good deal..just noting the dealer charge.

·
Registered
133 Posts
do not forget about freight and prep - my dealer charges 1800. I do not care what value they put there - just the total price. I am not saying this is NOT a good deal..just noting the dealer charge.
I just know that plenty of people have paid that same price or more for a Slingshot without rims and air ride suspension.

·
Registered
251 Posts
To be honest I really thought the number would be around 3000 so 1250 is pretty good. I will have to keep an eye on you guys for my next slingshot - seem like a fair place.

·
Vendor
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
To be honest I really thought the number would be around 3000 so 1250 is pretty good. I will have to keep an eye on you guys for my next slingshot - seem like a fair place.
Appreciate that. I know a lot of places that do that and guys will drive out of state to find out there are a ton of hidden fees. Not good business and I don't have it in me to do that to people.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts