Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Vendor
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Attention all Polaris Slingshot Riders, it is with pleasure and excitement to announce our first Black Friday / Cyber Week Sale with the great Slingshot Info Community, something has been a tradition for FixMyToys.com in the off-road communities for 6 years.

We would like to apologize for our absence of bringing you awesome yearly deals. There has been a lot happening at the FixMyToys headquarters recently that unfortunately took away from our focus with the Polaris Slingshot which undoubtedly is the coolest toy around. There is no excuse for that so we would like to offer you a holiday sale you can't pass up on.

FMT_BF_CM_Slingshot.png

The Black Friday Sale will officially begin at 12:01 A.M(EST) on November 24th (Friday)

The Cyber Monday/Week Sale will follow at 12:01 A.M(EST) on November 27th (Monday)

SUBSCRIBE to this Thread in order to catch sneak peaks of our deals, we will update leading up to the sale date. We appreciate all of the support from the Slingshot Info community!

P.S. Our website will be updated for the Polaris Slingshot OEM Parts Finder, 2017 & 2018 accessories, apparel & gear BEFORE the sale with SPECIAL pricing to come shortly after.

I Present to You This Year's Black Friday / Cyber Week Deals - MORE ADDED DAILY!

THE SALE HAS OFFICIAL STARTED: | SHOP NOW |

extended_warranty_slingshot_2017.jpg

SS_Male_Clothing.jpg

SS_Female_Clothing.jpg

SS_Kids_Clothing.jpg

Slingshot_Deals.jpg

Slingshot_Deals_2.jpg

·
Vendor
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I want to thank everyone here at Slingshot Forums that shopped FixMyToys.com during our Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale as well as our Holiday Sale. It was a huge success and we couldn't do it without our loyal forum community customers. It is amazing how powerful this Slingshot community is and continues to be. We will continue trying to bring you the best deals possible and there are lots of exciting things coming our way for 2018 for Slingshot Customers.

If you didn't get a chance to shop yet, now is the perfect time! The Holiday Flash Sales will be going on until December 31st and there are still lots of great deals going on from Apparel, Gear & Accessories. Don't hesitate if you have questions, we are committed to being your 1-stop shop for everything OEM Polaris.

Stock up on Oil, Belts, Filters, etc.. and get the lowest prices of the year! --> CLICK HERE <--

Lastly, don't forget to take advantage of our 30% OFF Polaris ESC ( Extended Warranty ) 48-60 month plans going on now until December 27th! Call us at (855) 640-3785 to take advantage and get your FREE quote today.

Again, thank you for your business and we hope you have a happy and safe new year!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Got my winning merchandise from the rivit contest as well as some great extra deals I ordered from the website. Fast shipping. So glad I found you guys. Super deals. Thanks to you for passing on some great savings to us.

·
Vendor
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Got my winning merchandise from the rivit contest as well as some great extra deals I ordered from the website. Fast shipping. So glad I found you guys. Super deals. Thanks to you for passing on some great savings to us.
Not a problem, thank you for the business! Let me know if you need anything else down the road, we are always competitive on pricing and will be adding a lot of Slingshot related products to our website along with a rewards program soon!

·
Registered
768 Posts
Lots of good stuff on your site!

Thanks for running the Rivets contest and supporting this site!

Merry Christmas to you and all the members on the website!

Gary

·
Vendor
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lots of good stuff on your site!

Thanks for running the Rivets contest and supporting this site!

Merry Christmas to you and all the members on the website!

Gary
Thanks Gary, have a safe and Happy Holiday!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts