Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
THIS IS SOLD.

BASICS

2016.5 Polaris Slingshot SL LE, ~2150 miles.
White Pearl. Red powdercoat frame, swingarm, suspension, & other detail. LE black wheels. Tinted ripper windshield, audio system, backup camera.

$20,000 firm.
All mods and original parts will be included.

This is a showroom condition SL LE in white pearl. Always garaged. Fairly rare, half-year only color offering, and the contrasting red really makes it stand out. As the weather gets nicer I continue to drive, so the mileage will go up. Just about perfect condition in & out, and babied. I don’t do burnouts, doughnuts, 0-60 runs, etc. No stories. I haven't been faster than about 80mph, and the rear tire has lost traction exactly twice in the year I've had it. I just like to drive it in the farm lands and get lost on backroads. I did get caught in the rain once, for about 20 minutes. No issues either during or after. Clean title, no liens. I just don't use it enough... we just moved into a new house, wifey is pregnant, and I really should get rid of a toy so we can finish the house & prepare for the baby.

Located in Saratoga Springs, NY (half an hour north of Albany). Willing to help arrange shipping at buyer’s expense, or will deliver a reasonable distance just to get one last drive in it.

Engine oil & filter changed at 520miles (Mobil1), U-joint greased around the same time, and rear end fluid changed (Mobil1).

Subtle, tasteful, and IMO useful (but also removeable) modifications. All original parts will be included (eg. intake, exhaust, shifter, etc.).

ENGINE
Alpha cold-air intake, wrinkle black finish
Alpha shorty stainless header
Alpha side-exit exhaust.
Exhaust sounds great, does not smell, and does not heat up the passenger footwell.

OTHER UNDERHOOD
Alpha Brake Master Cylinder Brace
The brakes were also completely bled (including the calipers) to relieve a mushy pedal.
DDMWorks Hood Latch Reinforcement Brackets
High Density Hood Pads

INTERIOR
Mo-Door in-dash dual garage door opener
DDMWorks short shifter
DEI Complete Heat Control Kit

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Adding most recent pics. Actually a bit less mileage than I thought too... 1938 miles.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
BASICS
2016.5 Polaris Slingshot SL LE, under 2000 miles.
White Pearl. Red powdercoat frame, swingarm, suspension, & other detail. LE black wheels. Tinted ripper windshield, audio system, backup camera.

$22,500
If you're not interested in the mods I can remove them and negotiate on price. Don’t hesitate to ask.

This is a showroom condition SL LE in white pearl. Always garaged. Fairly rare color offering, and the contrasting red really makes it stand out. Barely 2000 miles, though as the weather gets nicer I will continue to drive it so the mileage will go up. Just about perfect condition in & out, and babied. I don’t do burnouts, doughnuts, 0-60 runs, etc. No stories. I haven't been faster than about 80mph, and the rear tire has lost traction exactly twice in the year I've had it. I just like to drive it in the farm lands and get lost on backroads. I did get caught in the rain once, for about 20 minutes. No issues either during or after. Clean title, no liens. I just don't use it enough... we just moved into a new house, wifey is pregnant, but I really need to get rid of a toy so we can finish the house and prepare for the baby.

Located in Saratoga Springs, NY (half an hour north of Albany). Willing to help arrange shipping at buyer’s expense, or will deliver a reasonable distance just to get one last drive in it.

Engine oil & filter changed at 520miles (Mobil1), U-joint greased around the same time, and rear end fluid changed (Mobil1).

Subtle, tasteful, and IMO useful (but also removeable) modifications. All original parts will be included (eg. intake, exhaust, shifter, etc.).

ENGINE
Alpha cold-air intake, wrinkle black finish
Alpha shorty stainless header
Alpha side-exit exhaust.
Exhaust sounds great, does not smell, and does not heat up the passenger footwell.

OTHER UNDERHOOD
Alpha Brake Master Cylinder Brace
The brakes were also completely bled (including the calipers) to relieve a mushy pedal.
High Density Hood Pads

EXTERIOR
Bullet Speed vented hood insert, Red.
DDMWorks Hood Latch Reinforcement Brackets

INTERIOR
Mo-Door in-dash dual garage door opener
DDMWorks short shifter
DEI Complete Heat Control Kit

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good morning. Yes it is. I'm not sure if there is a restriction on this site for PMs, but let me try sending you one.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
would u sell the garage door opener?
I think it's fair to offer all mods to the buyer first... as the complete package described above. If they end up negotiating on price and not taking the SS w/ all its mods, then I'll definitely post all the parts on here afterwards. PM me so I know what you have dibs on!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
A smart buyer would not ask you to remove a single mod you have on it. They are pretty much all what I consider "must haves to make it better than delivered". ;-)

The Kharmann-Ghia looks very cool BTW.
I thought so too! And thank you, that KG I just can't sell! :cool:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What's the difference between a 16 and a 16.5?
The pearl white LE version was introduced later in the year, and halfway thru the year they also added some additional heat shielding around the muffler. It's still not enough though, and that's why I added the DEI kit. ;)

My zip is 12866.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts