Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
$21,000 - Original owner, multiple upgrades (I’ll have them listed and a price shortly). Feel free to reach out privately if interested.

Twist Dynamics Gullwing top with removable glass panels - New seats - touring shocks - neon light rear wind deflector - 1320 manifold - new tires with less than 800 miles on them - assault pedals/shift knob - also comes with the original dual windshields (bat mobile) and original seats (if wanted)

Attachments

· Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We are in Port St Lucie too! Nice slingshot, good luck with the sale. If you decide to keep her we should take a ride!
Hey what’s happening Shadious. We’re near Becker/turnpike/95 and always up for a cruise on a nice day. Might not be the Slingshot (learned my lesson selling my boat and taking it out for one last cruise - hit by another boat), but the new ride should fit in just fine.

We have some newer neighbors down the street we haven’t met yet with a slingshot. I know there are several in PSL, any chance your in the same area?

· Registered
50 Posts
LOL- we are in that very same area right near Darwin and Becker road! We have a black and orange one. We have just started doing a few things to our Slingshot and I think it is ready to cruise. Are you getting another one, or changing toys? Bummer about your boat, hopefully insurance made the sale a bit easier…

Hey what’s happening Shadious. We’re near Becker/turnpike/95 and always up for a cruise on a nice day. Might not be the Slingshot (learned my lesson selling my boat and taking it out for one last cruise - hit by another boat), but the new ride should fit in just fine.

We have some newer neighbors down the street we haven’t met yet with a slingshot. I know there are several in PSL, any chance your in the same area?

· Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL- we are in that very same area right near Darwin and Becker road! We have a black and orange one. We have just started doing a few things to our Slingshot and I think it is ready to cruise. Are you getting another one, or changing toys? Bummer about your boat, hopefully insurance made the sale a bit easier…
Yep, exactly where we’re at, don't tell me you’re on quick?

Santa delivered the new toy a few months ago (corvette). Best time of the year for some top down cruising.

the boat was a nightmare that sat back in chicago for two years after moving here. Good riddens, lesson learned.

· Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I would have bought yours if it were for sale a few months ago 🙂
I would have bought yours if it were for sale a few months ago 🙂
you indeed are a neighbor, we back up to the canal on quick.

Well that’s too bad, you would have been happy with it, she’s in great condition. We’ll have to meet up for a drive one if these weekends.

· Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Hello. What are you asking? How many miles? Good luck with the sale Thanks
Thanks DRRG.

8800 miles - $21k - i still need to put a list of aftermarket but it has a Gullwing top with removable glass panels. New seats - touring shocks - neon light rear wind deflector - 1320 manifold - new tires with less than 800 miles on them - assault pedals/shift knob - also comes with the original dual windshields (bat mobile) and original seats (if wanted).

with the original dual shields

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts