Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello...
I am planning on buying 2015 slingshot SL with 15000kms (canada).
Website shows 9 recalls and all competed.
Looks like clean paint scuffs and looks like right front had bit of scuff damage.
Anything else I should be looking into before buying this baby?
And approx price range?

Thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hello...
Looks like clean paint scuffs and looks like right front had bit of scuff damage.
And approx price range?

Thanks
Hi
I have a 2017 SL and I have all recalls done, I got about 18500KMS on it and no problems at all, Just gas and oil changes all I have done to this very happy to owen one.
The Price that is hard to judge the best way is call a dealership and ask what a slingshot that year and kms going for,now if he has aftermarket stuff put on they mite ask a little more , Now the scuff damage on it how bad it is and if they are cracks in the fiberglass no major damage take that in consideration but I would start at talking to a dealership first on the price.

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
Hello...
And approx price range?

Thanks
Prices for 2015 Slingshots in the States go between $15,000.00 and $18,000.00 ... I know there are not as many Slingshots in Canada, and probably fewer used ones. If it looks do it. Most of the work can be done by any good service tech. It's a Chevy enjine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts