Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was a lot of talk the past few days about the Slingshot Pre-Delivery Inspection and checklist. Here is a copy of the 2015 SS PDI that you will likely sign upon taking receivership of your SS.

There is an English version, followed by a version en français.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Very helpful!

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
There was a lot of talk the past few days about the Slingshot Pre-Delivery Inspection and checklist. Here is a copy of the 2015 SS PDI that you will likely sign upon taking receivership of your SS.

I can't wait to walk in the dealership with my own copy of this with items like "Battery" and "Engine Coolant" & "Leakage" marked with a question mark.......haha

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can't wait to walk in the dealership with my own copy of this with items like "Battery" and "Engine Coolant" & "Leakage" marked with a question mark.......haha
Don't confuse your dealership with multiple copies, but do make sure the legal top copy is given to you.

·
Registered
424 Posts
good to know. I pick mine up today, however will probable have to wait until tomorrow because of steady rain/sleet and 45 mile ride.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts

Can't see it with my iPhone :arghh::(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts