Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Slingshot service manuals are now available for $169.99, and detail just about everything you need to know about the SS.

PM me to apply your exclusive forum membership code for free shipping and 10% off anything in our online store.

9923994.jpg

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
The Slingshot service manuals are now available for $169.99, and detail just about everything you need to know about the SS.

PM me to apply your exclusive forum membership code for free shipping and 10% off anything in our online store.
@Kip How big is the book? Or is it on the CD?
Are the pictures in colors?
How many pages?
it's a little pricey but I'll get one from you.....you know what I'm going to do next :cool::angelic::rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,913 Posts
@Kip How big is the book? Or is it on the CD?
Are the pictures in colors?
How many pages?
it's a little pricey but I'll get one from you.....you know what I'm going to do next :cool::angelic::rolleyes:
Its a big book. No cd available. Its probably 1 1/2" thick

·
Registered
5,913 Posts
I guess I'm going to have to put it on CD.
Are you getting one @RABTECH ?
What interests me the most is the electrical and the electronics

The rest of the stuff is the same thing as a regular car, or motorcycle
Yea. I didn't see a color code listing for any of the wires. Just a pin out number and function. Which is good. Just like it when it says pur/yel = whatever.

·
ALPHA - Home of the V8 Slingshot
3,158 Posts
RT does it tell what plugs are used in the electrical? most ive found are Delphi/Packard 150 series

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi Mike,

I haven't seen a physical copy of the manual yet, just the digital one our shop uses. I've been told by people that have seen it that it doesn't have colored diagrams.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Hi Mike,

I haven't seen a physical copy of the manual yet, just the digital one our shop uses. I've been told by people that have seen it that it doesn't have colored diagrams.
Can you please verify on your Digital shop manual if it's in color?

·
Registered
5,913 Posts
I browsed thru the copy that my dealer had. I think mine will be in Monday or Tuesday. The dealer only had the one copy of the service manual. I'm sure its online for them but I didn't get to see that version of it. It was 169.00. I can't remember the part number.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts