Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
The acceleration times are HIGHLY variable. It could be anything depending on where you live and the conditions.

·
Registered
37 Posts
If you watch the seconds at the bottom of the video, they start at the 15 second mark and shift into 3rd at 22.

·
Registered
98 Posts
It would HAVE to be faster than 7 seconds. Have to... Otherwise it will be a complete dud from a performance standpoint.

Anything less than 5.5 seconds is going to be plenty quick and I would expect (hope) it to be there.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Regardless of how fast it is from the factory no one is planning on leaving it completely stock right? A low boost supercharger or turbo should get this thing down to Mustang, Camaro, Corvette, etc. times.

·
Registered
620 Posts
A very big selling point is 0-60 and 1/4 mile times on anything even a horse . Polaris know speed sells and hopefully did not jump into this b4 they worked that out . I would hope it would hang with a stock SS Camaro in the 1/4 at least.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Regardless of how fast it is from the factory no one is planning on leaving it completely stock right? A low boost supercharger or turbo should get this thing down to Mustang, Camaro, Corvette, etc. times.
Hope it don't take that much to get it to run , if it does I'm out I was thinking more of it

1 - 20 of 86 Posts