Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i have a Slingshot SL LE for sale. I actually bought the LE in March and got tired of waiting for it so i went out and bought the SL. Funny enough the delivery was only a few days later. I am entertaining offers 5K over sticker. It is ready for pick up from the dealership right now!! Please call 516 574 1408

·
Registered
244 Posts
;) Will lower case k's be ok or do they have to be upper case K's ? Also how much is this sticker, can I send you a another sticker in trade ? I have a sticker in hand and will print out the 5 K's, were can I pick up the SL LE ?
PS will ya ship it for free like on ebay ?

·
Registered
398 Posts
Hey guys i have a Slingshot SL LE for sale. I actually bought the LE in March and got tired of waiting for it so i went out and bought the SL. Funny enough the delivery was only a few days later. I am entertaining offers 5K over sticker. It is ready for pick up from the dealership right now!! Please call 516 574 1408
People like you just piss me off:yuck:

·
Registered
4,124 Posts
This post just makes me laugh. All I can think about is the below Youtube video I stumbled upon months ago.

Please make my day and tell me that this is your video!!! ;)

Reactions: WI_Hedgehog

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
This post just makes me laugh. All I can think about is the below Youtube video I stumbled upon months ago.

Please make my day and tell me that this is your video!!! ;)
LMAO, wow, I agree with that guy that the Slingshot is about the most badass vehicle on the roads today. But better performance than a Ferrari? or Lambo? what an idiot. And also, a soulless worthless human being just trying to scam people out of their hard earned money.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Do you take cash or check? Do we need to send money first? Would you find a transporter and have it shipped? Just provide an account number to transfer.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Is this for real? There was a used one for sale in Olathe, KS (under 500 miles) for $22k. He hadn't sold it before he moved, & he never called me back on an offer of $20k. He claims he paid $24k plus tax.

What's the truth on street price?

·
Registered
351 Posts
I wonder if he scalps tickets outside major sporting events and concerts too? I have several expletives I could share, but this is a family show.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Hey, he's just trying to make a buck, make someone happy who can't find one or trying to feed his family!;) If someone takes this offer they have way too much money or they deserve to get ripped off.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts