Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

THE LEGEND IS BACK. Like its iconic forerunner, the all-new Indian® Scout ™ is an innovative and aesthetically stunning American cruiser. It introduces the first-ever liquid-cooled Indian Motorcycle engine – an efficient and reliable 69 cubic inch V-twin – for impressive power on demand. This new model carries the legendary Indian® Scout™ name into the future in authentic Indian® Motorcycle® style.

69 CU IN SCOUT™ ENGINE
This engine appeals to a rider’s key senses as it’s visually stunning, has a soul-stirring exhaust note, and delivers impressive power on demand to ignite an Indian Scout rider’s passion for the ride. The reliable, efficient liquid cooling ensures consistently outstanding performance in all riding conditions. Visually, this V-twin features innovative styling with unique details that merit a closer look.

The rest of the information and photos can be found here: The 2015 Indian Scout is HERE!

·
You could've had a V8
2,380 Posts
Damn good thing the SS was revealed on the 27th otherwise I would have a couple of these on order. So many new awesome toys from Polaris and so few days in the week.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Damn good thing the SS was revealed on the 27th otherwise I would have a couple of these on order. So many new awesome toys from Polaris and so few days in the week.
I agree! I'm keen on the SlingShot but wow that Scout will be a fun ride. Yes, another motorcycle but it looks so inviting! 550 lbs with 100 hp makes for a spirited little bike. And for 11k!

·
Registered
525 Posts
I thought I was done with motorcycles for a while until I got a chance to ride the Scout yesterday. Wow, what a bike! I was very impressed with this cruiser and this is coming from a sport bike rider!! So I might just have to put a deposit down on one of those. On the Indian Scout Forum, they are saying a December delivering time so at least I can space out the Slingshot and the Scout purchase :)

·
Registered
796 Posts
That is just plain cool! Love how Polaris merged in perfect harmony Indian's heritage with modern ingenuity.

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
I've never been impressed with cruisers, but the new Scout looks nice and has decent power, too!

·
Registered
796 Posts
I thought I was done with motorcycles for a while until I got a chance to ride the Scout yesterday. Wow, what a bike! I was very impressed with this cruiser and this is coming from a sport bike rider!! So I might just have to put a deposit down on one of those. On the Indian Scout Forum, they are saying a December delivering time so at least I can space out the Slingshot and the Scout purchase :)
What was the engine character like.....torquey? Or was it eager to rev? To squeeze 100 ponies out of 1133 cc's, I figured it would have a higher rpm range than its bigger brother.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts