Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Considering selling... 2015 Base - Titanium 6700 miles, Clean, clear title in hand, always garaged. Has factory windshield and is stock other than 'poor-mans' CAI and blue tooth stereo (factory intake included). The radiator portion of the heat solution has been installed and I'll finish the muffler wrap before it warms up again. In the interest of full disclosure, the front wing and support was replaced after a friend hit a curb and tore up the front end.

Recalls are done except the Swing-arm is pending. Currently has 6700 miles and located in Huntsville, AL

Willing to part with it for $15,500. Thought I would ride my Vision less but I guess I am more of a two wheeler, maybe a few years down the road I will want it back.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The 2015 Base had no factory audio options but did have a dealer installation upgrade. Mine has a self installed Boss Audio, 1000 W system with marine speakers. It is bluetooth only, not a traditional stereo, and works in conjunction with music casted from your phone (or other bluetooth source).

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its 'under contract' with funds pending. Hopefully everything gets wrapped up inside the next couple of weeks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts